News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: Can It Be?

LeahaDay2003 - Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:25 pm

When I had sex with my partner one month ago, we used no protection and he ejaculated into me on the 12th of february. :cry: I came on my cycle on the 13th of Feb. Is it possible for me to be pregnant because normally, I have alot of syptoms prior to my cycle coming on but i have not came on yet. :evil: I have been emotional and I have been very tired lately. My appetite has inreased and that is very unusual because I am very small. I have been gouging food down so fast that I refused to leave anything on my plate. Please Help Me :!: :!: :!: [/b]
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:12 pm

I am not exactly sure what you mean when you say "I came on my cycle on 13 February".
If this means that you started menstruating on 13 February, and it was the usual pattern of menstruation, then it is most unlikely that you could be pregnant if you had unprotected sex on 12 February.

If your next period is delayed, a pregnancy test will then be indicated.

Dr Anthony Solomon
MB BS DTM&H DIP.VEN FRSM
 LeahaDay2003 - Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:38 am

I began my period on Feb. 13. My period still hasn't came. I have one child so i remember the uterine cramps and how they feel. I seems like that is what is going on. Shouldn't my period come 21 days adjacent to my first? I seriously think I am. What do u think? :cry: :cry:

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here