Question: Excessive amts of white, thick,odorless discharge during sex

Mybody7 - Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 pm

I recently had a miscarriage in November. Since then, my husband and I have been using latex condoms to prevent another pregnancy. I have been producing seemingly excessive amounts of white, thick, odorless discharge only during sex. It's to the point that my sheets are totally soaked 5 minutes into sex. I've done other research on it and some say that it could be symptoms of BV, while others say it's nothing. Please tell me if this is something I need to be concerned about!

Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:38 pm

It sounds like this is something that is bothering you and feels excessive. I would advise you to follow your instinct and if it doesn't feel right you should see your doctor. While most infections have some kind of odor you still should have it checked when you notice a significant change in the amount of discharge as well.

Best wishes,

|