Question: Thick Paste Like Vaginal Discharge and Lumps

ABC123ST - Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 am

I am in my forties and now often have a paste like vaginal discharge. It is odorless and there is no discomfort beyond a feeling of dryness associated with it. I do not want to be intimate with my husband during these times as it is very embarassing and uncomfortable. I have been to the doctor and they say it is not a yeast infection and everything looks fine. I also get small sometimes painful lumps that either go away on their own or grow to the size of a pea and pop with pus and at times blood coming out. The lumps heal very quickly after they pop. I had one of the lumps the last time I had a pap smear and the doctor stated that they did not know what it was but I should not worry about it. Are the two issues possibly related, is this something I should worry about and is there anything I can do about it?
 lost&confused12 - Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:39 pm

I think your lumps are boils.. I used to get them all the time when i was younger.. They were always on my upper inner thighs and on my bikini line.. There is really nothing you can do.. Thats what my dad always told me.. You can ask your doctor what causes boils and see what he/she says..other than that I don't know. Hope this answered your question :)
 ABC123ST - Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

The lumps are actually on the lip part.

|