Question: CHANCES OF BEING PREGNET!! HELP!!!

sapphire - Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:44 pm

a week before my period is suppose to come.. (period is suppose to start tomorrow the 30th) I was fooling aroud with my bf.. and we had taken our pants off and i had underwear on still and he was rubbing up against me and such but he never put the tip of it by my vagina. And then he took my underwear off and such and it was around there but didnt directly touch my vagina.. what would be the chances of me being pregnet if there was precum that had come out..? im soo scared rite now.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Mon May 02, 2005 5:59 am

User avatar Hi sapphire,
If your menstrual cycles are regular and this was not at the approximate halfway point in your cycle you most likely were not ovulating during this time frame and the chance of prenancy is unlikely. Hopefully you have started your menstrual cycle by now. Please keep in mind that if your are going to be sexually active, use protection, not only to reduce the risk of becoming pregnant but reduce the chances of contracting a sexually transmitted disease. My apologies for the delay in answering your post and I hope all is well with you.
 sapphire - Mon May 02, 2005 2:55 pm

Ahh thanks.. its alright.. I still have not recived my period. Its monday and i was due saturday. My last period was early by 2-3 days,, coudl this have an affect? and also. i have a mild herna between my ovaries and such and was not aloud to work out for 4 weeks. And ive been weight lifting adn running 3 miles everyday since september...Can this cause it to be late too?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Mon May 02, 2005 5:41 pm

User avatar Hi sapphire,
You could be late with your menstrual cycle for any of the reasons you mentioned including stress.
 sapphire - Mon May 02, 2005 8:46 pm

i have abdominal pains too ..what could that be from?

|