News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: What are the chances shes pregnant?

Striker7 - Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:30 pm

My girlfriend and I had sex a few days ago and the condom broke. It was a spermicide condom and it was on at the beginning of intercourse. I did not ejaculate at all but I am still worried about the chance that the pre-ejaculate will be a problem. Due to a medication she is on, she does not have regular periods so we are unable to tell when she is most fertile. Also, 36hrs later she took the morning after pill. What are the chances she is pregnant?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:19 am

User avatar The chances she is pregnant are slim to none. You have nothign to worry about. The spermicidial condom probably killed any preejaculate, and if it had not, taking the morning after pill within 36 hours of intercourse would have stopped pregnancy from occuring.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here