Question: What are the chances shes pregnant?

Striker7 - Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:30 pm

My girlfriend and I had sex a few days ago and the condom broke. It was a spermicide condom and it was on at the beginning of intercourse. I did not ejaculate at all but I am still worried about the chance that the pre-ejaculate will be a problem. Due to a medication she is on, she does not have regular periods so we are unable to tell when she is most fertile. Also, 36hrs later she took the morning after pill. What are the chances she is pregnant?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:19 am

User avatar The chances she is pregnant are slim to none. You have nothign to worry about. The spermicidial condom probably killed any preejaculate, and if it had not, taking the morning after pill within 36 hours of intercourse would have stopped pregnancy from occuring.

|