Question: Pregancy ?

Gem - Tue May 31, 2005 7:04 am

HI

I am one day late of my period. I have a long but regualr cycle of 40 days. The day that my period is due, I experienced lots of white mucus which I have never experienced before. It is this a a sign of pregancy or can you have wet mucus before you have your perod. I am also experience lots of bloating and lower cramps.
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:50 pm

User avatar It is possible, there tends to be more thick mucous in pregnancy. You can test even at one day late in most all pregnancy tests you can purchase at a pharmacy. It would be best to make it first morning urine, tho, it will be more concentrated. The bloating and cramps are very common symptoms to have right before a period, so I wouldn't put too much stock in that. If you are only late one day, you would only technically be a couple of weeks into a pregnancy, not really far enough to have symptoms yet.

Sometimes, if you are really worried about it, it will delay your period and cause a vicious cycle of worrying and waiting. I suggest you do a pregnancy test tomorrow a.m., if it is the result you want, you can stop worrying! :D

|