Question: Ortho Evra Patch

x0x011 - Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:23 pm

I just started last week and decided to stick it to my butt. I've found that it stays on but it looks like it has moved around a bit because the stickiness is around the edges (like a bandaid). Is this something ihave to worry about like not getting an adequete amount of the medicine?
I was also wondering about other areas the patch can be placed because the instructions are not very specific. I know it can go on the top of my arm but i think it's a bit too "out there" for me. I don't want to put it on my pelvis area because my pants will constantly be rubbing on it. I know it can't go directly on the breast, but can it be placed underneath like on the upper torso/stomach area? Or can it be placed right beside the belly button or does it have to be lower? I would stick it on my back but i cant really reach my upper back. Can it go on the small of my back though? what about a bit higher than that?

Any help is appreciated.
 x0x011 - Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:13 pm

????

|