Question: pregnancy

kendilyn - Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:32 pm

i have had my tubes tide when i was 26 yrs. old. i am now 35 i have alot of the symptoms of being pregnant/ what are the chances of being pregnant.
 medicalman - Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:37 pm

If you had a tubal ligation procedure done about 9 years back and have not been pregnant since I would say that the chances of you being pregnant are very very slim. Also by this time your tubes wouldve scarred and there would be no way for the ovum to reach the uterus or for a sperm to travel up a fibrosed fallopian tube to fertilize it!
However nothing is final and I would suggest that you do a simple urine preganancy test. This would make things clear to you!
Hope this helps.

|