Question: endomitriosis

kcty1994 - Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:57 pm

:cry: Is it possible to have your endomitriosis return even if you had a total hysterectomy. the pain that i have been in and the problems i am having are the exact problems and pain i had gone thru when i was afflicted w/endomitriosis. they cannot find a reason for my pain that i am in. can it go undetected. I had it so bad that i had 15 laparoscopies in 10 yrs. it always traveled to other areas and organs. i also had it rap itself around my femur. i am having pains in my groin, pelvis and hips, as well as my rt femur. please advise.
 NikkyLeClair - Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:24 pm

I also have endo. and was told that even a hysterectomy doesn't guarantee it will not return on other organs.

Nikky, CMA
 loppie - Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:39 pm

I had a partial hysterectomy after I had my 2nd child,he left my left ovary. I had a cyst real bad on that one during my preg he said that it would be alright. Well through the almost 3 yrs. I have had horrific pains on that side and when it hurts at it's worst I have this foul smell and real bad burning inside. I know my Dr. said that the endo will come back on other organs and will need to take the other ovary out but I don't know what'sgoing on inside my female organs. It's quit embarassing Inever had this problem. What is this?

|