Question: strange discharge to scared to go to gp

soph123 - Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:08 am

this is really embarrassing and im much too scared to go to my gp about it. for the past few years i have had smelly vaginal discharge and sometimes it is thick and sometimes thin and it also ranges in colour sometimes white or clear and sometimes yellow . it can't be an std becaus ei am a virgin i don't know what to do. i looked on websites of embarrassing problems and it seems like it could be something called bv i can't remember the full name. please could someone help me.
 Gracie - Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:56 pm

Please don't be scared to see a doctor. They have seen everything, believe me, nothing will bother them. And they will treat you in such a way to make you feel completly comfortable, and will not embarass you, and try to keep discomfort to a minimum. When you go in tell them that you are uncomfortable, and embarassed, and they will make you feel comfortable.
 lllucille - Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:42 am

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like you probably have an infection (bacterial infections -bv- can be caused by other factors and not necessarily sex). You should go to the doctor and have it checked out. If this is what it is, they will give you antibiotics and it should clear it up.

|