Question: poss. of being pregnant

texasshanna13 - Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:41 pm

my monthly started on the 8th of july ending roughly around the 13th. I had unprotected sex (he ejactulated in me) on the 18th of july. tomorrow being Aug 1st im going in for a military physical which consists of blood being drawn and a pregnancy test being run. I was wondering if it is possable to test positive this early or if i have to wait until my normal period time to find out if it happened this month or not.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:29 am

User avatar A blood test now would show up positive if you were pregnant.
 patches92200 - Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:25 pm

I am a 39 year old female. I have had alot of ?s but this one has me stumped. Im sure some of you may know how it feels when a baby in you stomache pushes on your stomache/ kicks. There is no way I am pregnant and i have that feeling in my stomache all the time. What could this be?