Question: please help

hanouda - Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:18 am

i am 27 years old and i am married for over 4 years now and i have a baby she is 2 and my problem is since i gave birth most of the time i don't have mood to have sex with my husband before i was sexually active but now i am not, can you tell me why ? and what can i do cuz i know this will destroy my marriage. so pleaseeeeeeee help me
 Jennifer R.N. - Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:30 am

Especially after we have children and our hormones change. You've got a small child who I'm sure keeps you busy and up at night sometimes so there's the fatigue factor too. I recently had a discussion with an OB-GYN at work about it and it may sound funny but her advice to me was "What happens if you don't water your house plants?" I said they would die so she said "Same thing with your sex life." She said if you want to want it more you have to do it more. If it gets time for bed and you don't really feel like it could take it or leave it choose to take it. She said to do it even if you don't really feel like it and eventually your drive will increase. I don't know if this is true or not but I thought I would share what I was told. Hope this helps. I know it can be upsettig. Believe me. :-)

|