Question: pregnant before my cycle?

MomoNJibby - Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:29 am

Im having some of the symptoms for pregnancy. I feel sick, nauseated, my breasts are sore, i get a few little cramps here and there, i have tremendous headaches, i snap all of the time, im always tired, and im urinating every 10 or so minutes. I don't know if I am or not. But my menstrual cycle isnt for another 2 weeks. I don't want to wait that long for a test. I just need a hint if i am or not. Can you have symptoms before your cycle? what are they? :(
 dixiern - Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:35 pm

As these symptoms are related to pregnancy, they are also related to an upcoming menstrual cycle. MOST women ovulate in the middle of their cycle (around day 14 or so) depending on the length of their cycle, etc. How was your cycle last month? Was it normal for you? Have you been exposed in the past month or two and if so, would it have been in the middle of your cycle? Need more info, please!!
 MomoNJibby - Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:45 pm

my cycle last month was fine. Usually i never get any symptoms for my period... i get cramps once in a blue moon and thats the day before or the day of my period. I never in my lifetime of my menstrual cycle felt so weird. theyre not bad cramps either.. it feels like a little tug. but theres nothing going on with my nipples(areola) my my breasts are really sore... and my boyfriend says my breasts feel harder than usual.. i don't know. but i am due for my cycle in a week and a half.. if i don't wind up getting my cycle in the morning of that day i am going to take a test...
 dixiern - Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:44 am

my suggestion would be to do just that, take a home pregnancy test when you are "late." just remember that if you are late starting your cycle and the test shows a negative result, follow up with another test or see your primary MD a few days after the first test as they sometimes will show a false negative depending on the amount of HCG in your urine. and for best results test first thing in the morning, as your urine is more concentrated then. I hope this helps a little! Best of Luck!!!

|