Question: confused over period

Samantha Morgan - Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:15 am

I'm 18 and my periods are still quite unpredictable. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Friday (12th) and he didnt come till 5 to 10 minutes after we'd finished. However my period came on Monday (15th) but it stopped yesterday (Wednesday 17th) and I'm slightly worried as to why it has stopped, as on most occasions I'm on for about 5-7 days. Is there any chance that it is related to Fridays events and that maybe I should invest in a pregnancy test? :?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:12 am

User avatar Im not to clear on your post, but if your boyfriend didnt ejacualte inside of you, than chances of you becomming pregnant are small, although any unprotected sex acts can result in pregnancy. This period was probably just shorter, and not a cause for concern, periods can change all the time, due to many factors such as stress. I would advise you to wait until your next period is due, and take a pregnancy test then to find out. It is to seeon right now for a positive result to show up.

|