Question: Is my girlfriend pregnant?

jmcbride4231978 - Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:58 pm

My girlfriend and I were fooling around two weeks ago (I was using a condom). Intercourse never occurred, as she is still a virgin, but the condom did break. Lately she has been complaining of a pain in her side, a lighter than normal period, a few red blotches on her chest and some other symptoms. She has yet to have morning sickness or anything else. She does not have an OB/GYN and refuses to go to one or to Planned Parenthood. She also does not want to take an at home pregnancy test. The incident occurred one day before the beginning of her period. My question is, what are the chances that she is actually pregnant? Can she be worrying so much about pregnancy that she is causing herself to have these symptoms and for her to believe she is pregnant? Her next period isn't due for a couple of weeks, but I can't wait that long. I have lost 8 pounds in two days (and I'm underweight to begin with). Please help.
 snowbunny - Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:32 pm

" Intercourse never occurred"

She is not pregnant if you did not insert your penis in her vagina and ejaculate.

|