Question: Pain

abcd098 - Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:55 am

Ok so my girlfriend has had been having mild to bad pain in her lower abdomen & cramps. She says that this pain is leading to her feeling nauseaus - she hasn't thrown up though. This has been going on for about the last 8 weeks. It began about 2 weeks before 2 periods ago. She had a painful period, began to feel a little bit better, and then was miserable for a month. Her last period came and it wasn't as painful as the one before. She seemed as if she was feeling better again. And now she feels miserable. She is on the pill(i think yasmin or w/e it is called). We have had sex, but always with a condom. And I'm pretty sure that both periods were normal(they are always very light for her b/c of the pill). She is worried about going to the doctor and finding out bad news. Also, I am pretty sure endometriosis runs in her family. And her breasts have been slightly tender here and there - the main problem is the pain in her lower abdomen/cramp area. Any ideas on what could be wrong with her?
 buggs24 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:01 pm

My only advice for you is that she really needs to go to the Dr. Any pain that lasts over a week (not to mention 8!) needs to be taken seriously. I know it is always scary to go find out bad news, but it sounds like the pain is no fun and hopefully the Dr. can help! Good luck

|