Question: Pelvic swelling

oddworld - Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:21 pm

I have 2 children, and have been on the pill for 2 months now, but have been only remembering to take it every second day and take the one I forgot plus the next days one. My pelvic area starting swelling just like it did in pregnancy so I was worried that I was pregnant, I didn't really have any pregnancy symptoms apart from being a little nauseus of an evening which was the same as my last pregnancies so I did a test which was negative, the next day my period came. My pelvic area normally doesn't swell like this with my periods, so I am a bit dumfounded?. I don't have any pain, just feel bloated. What could this be?
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:18 pm

If you can feel a swelling in your pelvic area, it ican only occur in advanced pregnancy or due to some other condition, so if the pregnancy test is negative, it implies that you are not pregnant. It is possibly due to some other pathology. You can get in touch with me directly if you have any concerns.

|