Question: question about period

babygirl18 - Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:00 pm

My periods are always later than the month before. last month i started on the 16th and now it is the 22.. its not unusual for me to be this late b/c it has happened many times before, but i keep feeling like im going to start and i think to myself "ok im definitely going to start today" but nothing comes. why do i keep feeling like im going to start but i don't? should i worry or is it just signs that it is on its way?
 DeLWolcott - Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:44 am

I'm 39 and they're still not accurately predictable. For me, it's just Mother Nature's way of keeping me on my toes. ;)

If it gets too bothersome for you, check with your physician. There are options for you to help regulate you periods.

|