Question: Worried, no period for months

Stellabule - Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:03 am

HI everyone
I'm off pills since January, had my period last time in March and nothing till now!
Caan someone pls help ?
Has anyone been in that situation ?
We want a BABY
Thanx for your answers
 DeLWolcott - Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:28 am

This needs to be addressed by your physician. Hormone levels should be checked, along with possible ultrasounds of the abdomen to make sure there are no blockages, endometriosis, or cysts inhibiting ovulation or normal function of the uterus.

Begin with your family physician or you gynecologist and they will be able to refer you to another branch of medicine if needed.

And rememer that concentrating and/or worrying too much can affect your body. In the case of a relative, they couldn't get pregnant for years...until the month after they had given up hope, quit trying and signed up to start the adoption process. Honestly, the next month they were pregnant and now have a very healthy, handful of an 11-year-old.

But with the total absence of menstruation, it is a must to see your physician. I wish you the best!

|