News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: What are these??

country_spice - Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:23 am

I have these like pimple mole things in my vaginal area. I noticed they were there when I was about 7 months pregnant. They went away for a little bit but then they came back. Some of them look like I can pop them and when Isqueeze them they flatten and then this pus stuff comes out. Then the next day they look like they did before i squeezed them. What are these things and how do I get rid of them?? :cry:
 ireland815 - Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:54 am

hi, I am 27 and when I was 5 months pregnant with my third child, I got the same thing. They are liitle cyst. The aren't harmful at all....but they sure are annoying aren't they? Another thing that can cause these is taking antibiotics. The bad news is.....once you start to get them they always come back. Hope this answerd you question.
 ireland815 - Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:57 am

oh yeah I forgot to tell you that they have a cream for these....You shouldn/t pop them eitheer...that is what my doctor told me. the cream is a drawing sab. you just put it on and in a day or two the pop on their own.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here