Question: please help.. pregnant ?

baybiex0fayce - Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:29 pm

hey .
wow i really need help. on monday me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.. and he pulled out fast. but a little bit of cum leaked out. ( yeah, really stupid of me for not using a condom ).. well, we did it about maybe around 2-3 days before my ovulation..and today is wednesday and when i went to the bathroom i had this discharge. i looked it up to see if you get that when you are pregnant, and it said that you do. and i also no that you do get it when you are ovulating.. well, since this is around the time that i ovulate, i have a feeling that the discharge is from that. but is it possible that i could be pregnant like this soom.. what does the discharge tell me
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:44 pm

User avatar you had sex on monday? First, it would be VERY unlikely to know anything considering today is only wednesday. second, you did not describe what kind of discharge you are having. It is very hard to help without more detail. Also, your age would be beneficial. Thank you!
 baybiex0fayce - Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:29 am

sorry, the discharge is like a clear, but it drys upp like white. i've gotten it before.. i am also only 15 years old :-\
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:14 pm

User avatar clear discharge is normal. There is no reason to be concerned about being preg yet. still too early to tell. If you miss your period, take a home test. And, PLEASE practice safe sex if you must practice at that age. good luck to you!!

|