News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: please help.. pregnant ?

baybiex0fayce - Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:29 pm

hey .
wow i really need help. on monday me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.. and he pulled out fast. but a little bit of cum leaked out. ( yeah, really stupid of me for not using a condom ).. well, we did it about maybe around 2-3 days before my ovulation..and today is wednesday and when i went to the bathroom i had this discharge. i looked it up to see if you get that when you are pregnant, and it said that you do. and i also no that you do get it when you are ovulating.. well, since this is around the time that i ovulate, i have a feeling that the discharge is from that. but is it possible that i could be pregnant like this soom.. what does the discharge tell me
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:44 pm

User avatar you had sex on monday? First, it would be VERY unlikely to know anything considering today is only wednesday. second, you did not describe what kind of discharge you are having. It is very hard to help without more detail. Also, your age would be beneficial. Thank you!
 baybiex0fayce - Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:29 am

sorry, the discharge is like a clear, but it drys upp like white. i've gotten it before.. i am also only 15 years old :-\
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:14 pm

User avatar clear discharge is normal. There is no reason to be concerned about being preg yet. still too early to tell. If you miss your period, take a home test. And, PLEASE practice safe sex if you must practice at that age. good luck to you!!

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here