Question: Need Help

nikki - Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:22 pm

My female friend wanted to start having sex with her boyfriend. She s a virgin..She s afraid that it'll pain. I made her come out of that fear, but she has a doubt... WIll the walls of the vagina open just by single time intercourse , or will it take time...Is that time depends on the body of the female...pls help...I really want her to come out of her fear....
 angel2close - Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:33 pm

Nikki, perhaps a gynecologist should be the one to answer your friend's questions. Having unprotected sex is definately not the way to begin your sexual experiences. :( Your friend needs to be educated on not only Sexually Transmitted Diseases but also counseled on a chosen method of birth control should this be an issue. Every woman is made the same, but very differently. Most women I have known would not put their first sexual experience in the top 10, or even 100 most pleasurable acts of their lives. There is generally at the very least, some discomfort the first time a woman has intercourse. Her level of pain tolerance is one very individual measure with each woman. How much discomfort usually will also depend upon how the woman is built, which is where the doctor also comes in. A pelvic exam will tell a doctor, and in turn the patient, the answers to many of your friend's questions and fears. Please advise your friend to see a doctor, whether it be her own gynecologist or one at a clinic. Most towns have free clinics if money is a problem. Good Luck to you both. :?

|