Question: pregnancy without penetration?

metallicamal - Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:54 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... if you can give me any answers or advice at all, there would be a huge burden lifted from my mind... put yourself in my shoes:

I'm an 18yr old virgin and rather than "do the deed", my steady boyfriend and I fool around and I was wondering if it was possible to get pregnant without actual penetration. My period (which I got last month around the 22nd) has not arrived yet and I have been so worried about whether it's possible that i'm pregnant. I've been careful to make sure nothing goes near my vaginal opening but it's possible that something may have... please, please, please: I just need to know if pregnancy is possible and HOW probable. Could I maybe be overreacting or should i be somewhat concerned?
 angel2close - Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:45 am

I would so love to set your mind totally at ease, but I am afraid that is impossible. Many a virgin has become pregnant without penetration. If semen is depositied near the vagina, it is possible for one of the millions of sperm to make its way to an egg. Probable it is not, but possible it unfortunately is.

|