News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: Should I go to the doctor?

 tinkerbell7377 - Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:16 pm

I have been feeling nausua for 3 months now. I had my tube banded in 2000. I have gained about 15 lbs and my stomach looks like I am pregant. I have took a home preg. test and it come back neg. I have not miss a period, but for the past 3 months it has been only about 3 days long. Do you know what could be causing this, and also should I go see a doctor?
Need to know ASAP! :?
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:08 pm

User avatar If it has been 3 months and you show no other signs of being pregnant plus your test comes out negative I would say you are not pregnant. You could however be having some "complications" in regards to your "banding"....get checked...and good luck!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions
advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application



Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2017
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here