Question: Should I go to the doctor?

tinkerbell7377 - Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:16 pm

I have been feeling nausua for 3 months now. I had my tube banded in 2000. I have gained about 15 lbs and my stomach looks like I am pregant. I have took a home preg. test and it come back neg. I have not miss a period, but for the past 3 months it has been only about 3 days long. Do you know what could be causing this, and also should I go see a doctor?
Thanks,
Need to know ASAP! :?
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:08 pm

User avatar If it has been 3 months and you show no other signs of being pregnant plus your test comes out negative I would say you are not pregnant. You could however be having some "complications" in regards to your "banding"....get checked...and good luck!