Question: BCP, Spotting, Pregnancy?

sierra1283 - Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:40 am

I have been on Ortho TriCyclen for years...I have missed pills before and never had a problem, except this time. I started a new pack on Oct. 9...missed pills Oct. 16 & 17....did not take them, just continued pack on the next day. I am due for my period Nov. 2 (I always get in on the Wed.)....I started spotting Oct. 27...and still am....it is less than my regular period... it is red and brown. I am having stomach aches and light headednes.

Thank you for your time and replies :D
 SHELLY83 - Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:29 am

Sierra,
...Im having the same sort of problem....(its been going on for nearly 8wks now, im confused about it myself) I'll tell u my story

The thing with me is i only just taking the pill again in sept. but the Dr. told me to stop only days b4 i was due again in Oct,..this was because i had the same sort of spotting as u for nearly the whole month, and the spotting stopped the day i should have start my reggular cycle (confusing i know).

My last normal period was in sept. and im not really sure when to expect it to become normal again. I was told to stay of the pill until it is back to normal. I have also had Preg test done and was told if i don't get a normal period this month i should go back for various test.

I too have also felt light light-headed with a bloated and uneasy stomach. with some other symptoms, the first was a metallic taste...wierd i know!!!

I think the best thing for u to do is go to ur doctor and also a preg test if u thing u could b...

hope this helps in any way

Shelly

|