Question: Female Ejaculation

Kelani - Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:46 am

I wanted to know about this subject, when a female ejaculates is it from the pee hole? or where? I am always afraid that I am going to urinate,

Kelani
 Michele P, RN - Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:04 am

Some females, but not all...have the ability to physically ejaculate when they orgasm.

It comes from your grafenberg spot (G-spot) & that is inside the anterior wall of thevagina.

Immediately prior to ejaculation, you will feel like they are going to urinate. This is a normal feeling & not you peeing on the man. Try emptying your bladder prior to trying.
 Kelani - Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:23 am

Thank you for replying to my post,

I have practiced for a little while to ejaculate and in the last week, I have been able to do it. Last night was really intense, I could not stop having an orgasm and ejaculating, I got so dehydrated and felt like I was going to pass out.

What do you do in this area? How do you deal with this?
I don't want to pass out,

Thank you,
Kelani

|