News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Female Ejaculation

Kelani - Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:46 am

Hello,

I wanted to know about this subject, when a female ejaculates is it from the pee hole? or where? I am always afraid that I am going to urinate,

Kelani
 Michele P, RN - Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:04 am

Some females, but not all...have the ability to physically ejaculate when they orgasm.

It comes from your grafenberg spot (G-spot) & that is inside the anterior wall of thevagina.

Immediately prior to ejaculation, you will feel like they are going to urinate. This is a normal feeling & not you peeing on the man. Try emptying your bladder prior to trying.
 Kelani - Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:23 am

Thank you for replying to my post,

I have practiced for a little while to ejaculate and in the last week, I have been able to do it. Last night was really intense, I could not stop having an orgasm and ejaculating, I got so dehydrated and felt like I was going to pass out.

What do you do in this area? How do you deal with this?
I don't want to pass out,

Thank you,
Kelani

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here