Question: Pregnancy advice

Heaven - Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:06 pm

I had my last period Oct. 15.
I had unprotected sex on Nov. 1. Withdrawl method was used.
Next period due around Nov. 12

I have started spotting today. very light brown discharge.

Is this the start of my period, or implantation bleeding possibly?
no other symptoms. no cramping that usually occurs with my period.
 Heaven - Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:13 am

Nevermind.

It was the start of my period. It was just strange because I began spotting slightly, didn;t even need a panty liner, was just a little on toilet tissue.

But it began to get heavier through out the day, and I started having usual cramps.
 tmoeamber - Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:28 pm

[size=18][/size :?:

I may be Pregnant. I had my period on October 6th or 9th and failed to have one in nov.

my question is i am 30lbs over weight. Is there a possible diet I can follow to not gain too much weight. I am currently taking a diet supplement by Shape works/ Herbal life that is a sucess weight loss plan for me, but i am not sure if it's suitable if pregnant.

Is there a plan that is safe to use while i am pregnant? Thanks]
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:10 pm

User avatar Dieting during pregnancy is not safe. Weight gain is am important part of pregnancy. If you are overweight, you can control weight gain, but not attempt to lose any weight. What I mean by that is, a healthy weight gain during pregnancy is about 25-30 lbs. You can try not to gain more than that, but some women do.
It is best to put off the weight loss until after the pregnancy. Using weight loss supplements during pregnancy is not safe.

First, you should confirm pregnancy with a doctor.

|