News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Hematology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Hematology Answers List

Forum Name: Hematology Topics

Question: Blood Tests

gaffney_m - Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:16 pm

Is there a blood test that my doctor can do that will give me feedback on what I have too much of, not enough of and anything that could be causing problems ?

Basically a total service on my blood ! I need a name for this comprehensive test . . . is there one ?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:43 pm

User avatar Dear Gaffney,
Unfortunately there is no such comprehensive test. If one were available then it would make life so much easier for everyone. What problems are you concerned about?
 gaffney_m - Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:01 am

I am just wanting to see what supplements would be a good idea or what foods that I should eat more of and less of . . . . that idea. I am not too surprised that there isn't an overall test.

Thanks.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here