Health Tip: Spot the Symptoms of Heart AttackLast Updated: January 11, 2012.
(HealthDay News) -- Women may not initially suspect that they're having a heart attack -- especially if they don't have the obvious chest pain.
The Womenshealth.gov website mentions these common symptoms of heart attack:
- An uncomfortable feeling or pain in the chest.
- Strange and uncomfortable sensations throughout the upper body.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breaking out in a cold sweat.
- Feeling unusually fatigued for no apparent reason.
- Sudden feelings of dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Feeling nauseated.