(HealthDay News) -- There are plenty of easy ways to work aerobic exercise into your day without visiting the gym.
The American Diabetes Association mentions these suggestions:
- Instead of driving, walk to nearby destinations.
- Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way to your destination.
- Wash your car, rake leaves or do some work in the garden.
- Engage in vigorous play with your kids.
- Walk around at a brisk pace while you're on the phone.
- Park your car at the far end of the store parking lot.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
|Previous: Health Tip: Taking the Kids for a Shopping Cart Ride||Next: Many Asthmatic Kids Harmed by Secondhand Smoke: Study|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.