Health Tip: Considering Counseling?Last Updated: October 03, 2012.
(HealthDay News) -- Psychological counseling can help people cope with myriad difficult physical or emotional issues.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says psychological therapy may benefit people dealing with:
- Depression, grief/loss or anger.
- Domestic violence.
- Marital or sexual problems.
- Addiction or compulsiveness.
- Phobia, anxiety or stress.
- An eating disorder or chronic pain.
- Parenting or family issues.
|Previous: Indoor Tanning Causes Common Skin Cancers, Study Finds||Next: Health Tip: Caring for an Older Person's Teeth|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.