(HealthDay News) -- Every 90 seconds, a woman in the United States has a heart attack, according to the womenshealth.gov website. Sadly, many women don't recognize these typical symptoms:
- Having chest pain or discomfort.
- Feeling a strange sense of upper-body discomfort.
- Feeling short of breath.
- Suddenly breaking out in a cold sweat.
- Having an unusual sense of fatigue.
- Feeling light-headed or sudden dizziness.
- Feeling nauseated.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
|Previous: Health Tip: Secure Your Child in a Booster Seat||Next: Bullying May Be Linked to Mental Disorders|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.
Submit your opinion:
Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?
Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community