(HealthDay News) -- The crisp fall weather and colorful leaves make great reasons to get outside and exercise.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers these autumn fitness suggestions:
- Rake up the leaves in your yard.
- Start a game of touch football with family, neighbors and friends.
- Kick a soccer ball around.
- Plant a fall garden.
- Collect acorns for arts-and-crafts projects.
- Pick apples, or wind your way through a corn maze.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
|Previous: Impulsive College Women at Risk of Drinking Problems: Study||Next: Health Tip: Eat Enough Legumes|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.
Submit your opinion:
Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?
Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community