- FDA Approves Injectable Psoriasis Drug for Tough Cases
- Geneticists Get to the Roots of Hair Loss in Men
- ‘Cooling Caps’ May Halt Chemo-Linked Hair Loss
- The ‘Selfie’ Paradox
- Drug-Induced Lupus Seen With Adalimumab Treatment
- Guidelines May Assist Optimal Outcomes in Lip Augmentation
- Unipolar Radiofrequency Device Safe, Effective for Face Tightening
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.