- Plastic Surgeons Often Miss Patients’ Mental Disorders
- Ticks Carrying Lyme Disease Confirmed in Eastern National Parks
- Many College Women Ignore Indoor Tanning’s Risks
- Scientists Create Mosquitoes Resistant to Dengue Virus
- Physician Excess Charges Create Financial Burden for Patients
- Sunflower Seed Oil, Baby Lotion Don’t Harm Skin Barrier Function
- Case Series Demonstrates Safety of Trichloroacetic Acid Peel
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.