- Scientists Create Mosquitoes Resistant to Dengue Virus
- How to Exfoliate Safely and Give Your Skin a Healthy Glow
- Weight Loss May Ease Psoriasis Symptoms, Study Finds
- FDA to Weigh Dangers of Exploding E-Cigarettes
- Case Series Demonstrates Safety of Trichloroacetic Acid Peel
- Tetracycline + Colchicine Effective in Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Clinical Features of Vitiligo Linked to Age of Disease Onset
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.