- Kids’ Sun Safety Means ‘Slip, Slap, Slop’
- You Can Probably Credit Your Genes for These Facial Features
- White Wine May Do No Favors for a Woman’s Skin
- Don’t Let Bugs Dampen Your Outdoor Fun
- Rx Errors Up With Generic Propranolol for Hemangioma
- Gene Expression Profile Improves ID of High-Risk Melanoma
- Bilateral Submental Cryolipolysis Safe, Efficacious
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.