- Sound the Mosquito Alarm, Across the USA
- Beat Back Mosquitos After Hurricane Irma
- Tattoo Today, Regret Tomorrow: Tips to Parents From Pediatricians
- Traces of Tattoo May Reach the Lymph Nodes
- Oral Beats Topical Isotretinoin for Treatment of Warts
- Cryolipolysis With Colder Temp, Shorter Time Safe, Effective
- UV Exposure May Contribute to Impaired Fat Homeostasis
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.