HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Testosterone Therapy May Have Benefits, But Risks Too
- ‘Love Hormone’ Helps Dads and Babies Bond
- Many Breast Cancer Survivors Don’t Get Life-Extending Therapy
- Check Your Neck for Thyroid Abnormalities
- 10 Portions of Produce a Day Can Confer Great Health Benefit
- Central Adiposity More Harmful Than Obesity in Older Women
- DPP-4i Treatment Doesn’t Up MI, Stroke Risk in Seniors
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.