- Testosterone Therapy May Be Linked to Serious Blood Clots
- Menopause Before 40? Risk of Broken Bones May Be Higher
- Low Vitamin D Levels May Raise Bladder Cancer Risk: Study
- Those Low on ‘Love Hormone’ May Have Less Empathy: Study
- Harmonized Normal Range of Testosterone Established
- Artificial Sweetener Use Up in U.S. Children in Recent Years
- More Education Needed for Clinicians on Transgender Health
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.