- High-Intensity Exercise May Be Bad for the Bowels
- ‘Good’ Donor Bacteria Can Last Long Term in Stool Transplant Patients
- U.S. Hospitals Still Prescribe Too Many Antibiotics: Study
- Special Diets, Supplements for Autism Still a Question Mark
- 1991-2014 Saw Minimal Change in Health Spending Per State
- HCC Drops Beyond Five Years of Entecavir/Tenofovir Tx for Hep B
- NSAID Use, Survival Link Varies With KRAS Status in CRC Patients
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.