HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Study Questions ‘Fecal Transplant’ Treatment for Gut Infection
- Sushi Lovers, Beware: Tapeworm Now Found in U.S. Salmon
- Lots of Red Meat May Be Tied to Gut Disorder in Men
- Special Diet May Be Boon for Kids With Crohn’s, Colitis
- Addition of Cetuximab to CRT Cuts Locoregional Failure in Anal CA
- Fecal Transplant No Better Than Oral Antibiotic for C. difficile
- Tapeworm From Asian Waters Identified in Alaskan Salmon
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.…
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…
Dysphagia is the nonpainful difficulty in swallowing. It is most probably experienced at the same level as the lesion or above it.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.