- ‘Superbug’ May Be More Widespread Than Thought
- Debunking Winter Weather Myths
- Heavy Kids Fare Worse in One Way After Surgery
- Flu Tightens Its Hold on the Nation
- Fecal Transplant No Better Than Oral Antibiotic for C. difficile
- Tapeworm From Asian Waters Identified in Alaskan Salmon
- First U.S. Case of Locally Acquired Zika Described
The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.