- How to Dodge Summertime Threats
- Immunizations for High Flyin’ Travelers
- Tissue Testing Can Spot Zika at Birth: CDC
- Could a Monetary Perk Help Keep HIV Patients on Their Meds?
- HIV Testing Inadequate in Young Men Who Have Sex With Men
- CDC: Zika Can Be Found in Placental, Fetal Tissue at Birth
- Protective Association Identified for Asthma Against Sepsis
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.