- Anti-Vaccine Family Members, Friends Spur Many Moms to Delay Baby’s Shots
- Kidney Disease May Boost Odds of Infection
- Dentist Roots Out Clues to Doomed Arctic Expedition
- Zika May Not Last in Semen as Long as Thought
- Higher Odds of Infection With Reduced Kidney Function
- Procalcitonin Testing Not Impacting Antibiotic Rx for COPD
- Candida Antigen Safe, Effective for Treating Common Warts
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.