- ‘Superbug’ Infections Striking More U.S. Kids
- Common Virus May Be Linked to Heart Disease, Diabetes in Some Women
- Zika Infection Shrinks Testicles in Mice
- No, Your Cat Isn’t a Threat to Your Mental Health
- Cytomegalovirus May Up Risk of Diabetes, CVD in Some Women
- Cyberattacks Remain Serious Threat to Health Providers
- Zika Virus Found to Cause Testicular Atrophy in Mice
The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.