- Ebola Blood Test May Help Predict Survival Chances
- 8 People Infected in Rare U.S. Outbreak of Rat Virus
- Flu Cases Starting to Spread: CDC
- Study Ties Inflammation, Gut Bacteria to Type 1 Diabetes
- Too Few Patients With Severe Mental Illness Get HIV Test
- Early Study Results Promising for Genital Herpes Vaccine
- SOFA Score Predicts In-Hospital Mortality for Adults in ICU
The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.