- Can Smartphone Use Bring on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- Lifestyle Changes Might Prevent or Slow Dementia
- Too Few Women, Docs Understand Dangers of Heart Disease
- OCD May Be Linked to Inflammation in the Brain: Study
- CDC: Zika Can Be Found in Placental, Fetal Tissue at Birth
- High Levels of Brain Inflammation Seen in OCD
- Shared Decision-Making Encouraged in Multiple Sclerosis
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
A variety of names have been used for this condition, including Reader’s syndrome, histamine cephalalgia, and sphenopalatine neuralgia. Cluster…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.