- Ultrasound Won’t Help Broken Bones Heal, Expert Panel Says
- Testosterone Therapy May Have Benefits, But Risks Too
- Try Drug-Free Options First for Low Back Pain, New Guidelines Say
- Low Back Pain? Relax, Breathe and Try Yoga
- Ultrasound Does Not Appear to Speed Up Fracture Healing
- Cyberattacks Remain Serious Threat to Health Providers
- Pediatric ACL Injuries Continue to Rise, Especially Among Girls
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.