HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Breast-Feeding Tied to Lower Heart, Stroke Risk for Mom
- Extreme Heat in Southwest a Deadly Threat
- Do Older Dads Produce Brainy Boys?
- Could You Raise a ‘No-Diaper’ Baby?
- USPSTF Concludes Screening for Obesity Beneficial for Children
- Medications Underutilized for Treating Youth Opioid Abuse
- Firearms Kill or Wound 7,000 U.S. Children Annually
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.