- Can HIV Drugs Boost Syphilis Risk?
- For a Colicky Baby, You Might Give Acupuncture a Try
- Most Smokers With Mental Illness Want to Kick the Habit
- Parents Have Mixed Views on When to Keep Sick Kids Out of School
- Risk of Post-Op Infections Up in Overweight, Obese Children
- Sunflower Seed Oil, Baby Lotion Don’t Harm Skin Barrier Function
- Artificial Sweetener Use Up in U.S. Children in Recent Years
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.