- Obamacare Covered More People With Mental Illness, Addictions
- Childhood Asthma May Encourage Obesity, Study Suggests
- Screen Time May Not Be So Bad for Teens After All
- Many With Mental Illness Miss Out on HIV Tests
- Hydrolyzed Cow’s Milk Formula May Up Islet Autoimmunity
- Increased Risk of Obesity for Children With Asthma
- Iatrogenic Cushing’s Syndrome Described in 9-Year-Old Girl
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.