- ‘Superbug’ Infections Striking More U.S. Kids
- Is a Drowsy Teen Headed for a Life of Crime?
- Smart Kids Prone to Dumb Choices on Pot, Booze
- Headaches Often Strike Before Strokes in Kids: Study
- Burnout Is Prevalent Among Pediatric Residents
- Cyberattacks Remain Serious Threat to Health Providers
- Gestational Weight Gain Linked to Psychosis Risk in Children
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.