- Less is More for the Adult Cholera Vaccine
- Gun Access May Drive Higher Suicide Rates in Rural Areas
- Anti-Vaccine Family Members, Friends Spur Many Moms to Delay Baby’s Shots
- 6 Out of 7 Teens Slip Up on Contact Lens Guidelines: CDC
- Coping Support Assists Parents of Hospitalized Children
- Few Racial Differences in Peds Anesthesia Meds Administration
- Emergency Departments See Few Cases of Sepsis in Adolescents
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.