- FDA Offers Guidance on Fish Intake for Kids, Pregnant Women
- Steep Rise in Births to U.S. Women Using Opioids
- Kids Born to Opioid-Addicted Moms Seem to Fare Poorly in School
- U.S. Report Cites the Good and Bad on Marijuana
- Early Study Results Promising for Genital Herpes Vaccine
- High SPF Sunscreen Offers Better Protection Than Beach Umbrella
- Iatrogenic Cushing’s Syndrome Described in 9-Year-Old Girl
One of the most dreaded side effects of certain chemotherapy agents is their effect on the heart. The paradox comes from the fact that these drugs, while only a handful, are among the few chemotherapy agents with a substantial survival benefit. In some cases their use is unavoidable.
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.