- Most Seniors Use Cellphones While Behind the Wheel
- Taking the Stairs a Better Pick-Me-Up Than Coffee
- Seniors Often Have Trouble Managing Money, Medicines
- House Delays Vote on Obamacare Overhaul
- Algorithm Integrated Into App Forecasts Glucose Levels
- Routine Blood Tests Can Harm Patient Care
- Exercise Reduces Weight Gain Effects in Those With FTO Gene
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive…
The BRCA gene test is used to identify mutations in either one of the two breast cancer susceptibility genes, BRCA1 and BRCA2. Women who have inherited…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.