- Obamacare Covered More People With Mental Illness, Addictions
- Many Women With Eating Disorders Do Recover, Study Finds
- Screen Time May Not Be So Bad for Teens After All
- Many With Mental Illness Miss Out on HIV Tests
- Too Few Patients With Severe Mental Illness Get HIV Test
- Cognitive Training Can Positively Affect Perception of Tinnitus
- Dementia May Be Exacerbated by Hospital-Related Delirium
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.