- There’s Fun and Fitness in the Pool for Asthmatic Kids
- How to Control Mold, Avoid Allergies
- Heart, Lung Problems May Not Always Need ICU Care
- Vitamin D Linked to Lower Risk of Respiratory Infections
- Cyberattacks Remain Serious Threat to Health Providers
- MRI Can Be Safe for Patients With Older Pacemakers, ICDs
- Readmission Common After Hospitalization for Heart Failure
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.