- Genital Herpes Vaccine Shows Promise in Animal Trials
- Nearly Half of U.S. Men Infected With HPV, Study Finds
- Men: Here Are Ways to Healthier, Younger-Looking Skin
- Can HIV Drugs Boost Syphilis Risk?
- In Men With ED, Statins Linked to Hypogonadism
- Couples Who Lose a Pregnancy More Likely to Break Up
- Male Infertility Linked to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Impotence or, more clinical, erectile dysfunction is the inability to maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory sexual intercourse regardless…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.