HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Do Older Dads Produce Brainy Boys?
- Give Dad the Gift of Health on Father’s Day
- Happy Marriage, Healthier Spouses
- Helping Your Kids Cope With Your Divorce
- In Men With ED, Statins Linked to Hypogonadism
- Couples Who Lose a Pregnancy More Likely to Break Up
- Male Infertility Linked to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. Hesham Al-Inany, MD. Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from the moral point of view. Gamete micromanipulation involves new possibilities as well as new challenges.Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from…
Impotence or, more clinical, erectile dysfunction is the inability to maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory sexual intercourse regardless…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.