- Teens Keep Building Bone After They Stop Growing: Study
- 9/11 Survivors More Likely to Have Heart, Lung Diseases
- CT Scans Might Help Gauge Heart Attack Risk
- How to Keep Your Kids Out of the ER This Summer
- Reduction of Opioid Dose May Improve Pain, Quality of Life
- High Court Rules Against Interstate Medical Liability
- Opioids Often Overprescribed in Patients Undergoing Surgery
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.