HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease May Raise Cancer Risk in Kids
- Exercise May Stem Kidney Damage in Lupus Patients
- Joining Your Kid on That Playground Slide? Think Again
- Selena Gomez’s Kidney Transplant Puts Lupus Center Stage
- Steroid Injection Betters Hand Function With Carpal Tunnel
- Insurer Market Power Lowers Providers’ Prices
- Total of 0.21 Years Lost Due to Opioid-Related Poisoning Deaths
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.