- Laser Therapy Shows Promise Against Eye ‘Floaters’
- ‘Nipple-Sparing’ Mastectomies Don’t Raise Odds of Cancer’s Return: Study
- McCain’s Recovery Time After Surgery Uncertain, Experts Say
- ‘Observation’ Best Option for Most Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Complications Up With Immediate Reconstruction After Mastectomy
- ‘Expansion Pathology’ Method Could Mean Earlier Intervention
- Educational Intervention Doesn’t Up Hand, Stethoscope Hygiene
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.