- New Research Finds Value in PSA Testing
- Medical Reality Catches Up to Science Fiction
- Zika Probably Not Spread Through Saliva: Study
- ‘Observation’ Best Option for Most Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Half of Repeat Antibiotics in Australia Extend Initial Rx
- New Link Seen Between Gene Fusion and Bladder Cancer
- Physicians Tweeting About Drugs May Have Conflict of Interest
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.