HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Sniffing Out the Asparagus-Odor-in-Pee Mystery
- Constipation, Kidney Disease May Be Linked, New Research Shows
- Cranberry Products May Not Prevent UTIs: Study
- Protein in Breast Milk May Reduce Hospital Infections in Preemies
- Targeting of Tracked Tumor Foci Ups Gleason Score Upgrading
- Zika Virus Found to Cause Testicular Atrophy in Mice
- Ultrasound OK As Initial Imaging for ID of Nephrolithiasis in ER
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.