HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Some Prostate Drugs May Do Harm
- Popular Heartburn Meds Don’t Raise Alzheimer’s Risk: Study
- Consider Acupuncture for Incontinence, Not Certain Infertility Cases
- Stroke Risk Can Rise With Pregnancy-Linked High Blood Pressure
- Vascular Targeted Photodynamic Tx Aids Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Provider-, Site-Level Factors Linked to Testosterone Receipt
- ‘Expansion Pathology’ Method Could Mean Earlier Intervention
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.