Forum Name: AIDS

Question: Dr. Fouad, another quick question...

aaronjames - Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:01 pm

Doctor,
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my last post.
In response to your reply, the incident of contact did only occur once. It was not repeated...
In addition, I am farely certain that there were no cuts or abrasions on my hand and fingertips, and the contact was through her underwear.
In accordance with your suggestion, I do absolutely intend to get retested in two months. But for my own piece of mind, which I will admit is quite fragile, should I be worried??
I of course know that she would have to be positive in the first place for accidental transmission to occur. But, should I be worried??
Thank you very much. I appreciate your time...
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:06 pm

User avatar Hello aaronjames,
For your own piece of mind, you have nothing to worry about.
Good luck and best wishes!